Talk about Glam Central Station! I am loving all of the delicate details this holiday season. From lace to sequins to faux fur, all of the current trends have caught my eye BIG time.
We should never be afraid to mix patterns, textures or colors in our wardrobe when dressing for all of the upcoming parties and gatherings. They add a pop of pazazz, no matter what look you're going for. Here are a few things I've learned when it comes to this idea:
1. Patterns are poppin'! Play with the size. Go wild! Splash patterns all over your outfit, but keep each piece's print a different size compared to the other. Different sizes always pair well next to one another.
2. Tell a story with your color palette. Go bold, go neutral, go glam, go casual; whatever the case, align your prints within the same color family and you'll always know the ending to your outfit's fairytale.
3. Stripes and leopard prints are considered neutrals. USE THEM!
4. Let your textures speak for themselves. Mix them up! It's o.k. to wear three different types in one look (A.K.A. me!). They each express themselves in different ways, yet all come together.
5. An easy trick for anyone a little hesitant: Pair a print on top with a print in your accessory, like a bag, for example. It's not too overstated, but still gives you your POP.
I've had so much fun writing this post for you all! Thanks a MILLION for taking the time to stop by and read about my love affair with fashion. :) I hope you've found some inspo to pick out your next holiday outfit!
In the meantime, I want to wish everyone GOOD LUCK on these last few weeks of the semester! Good vibes only!
I'll be back soon, xoxo
*All opinions are my own
*Photography by Mikala Renda